Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Blog 7

    My wife and I have enjoyed 2 meals at Aladdin's in Mentor. The food is excellent and the service the same. Talking with other members of this years Lighten Up is one of the best parts of the meal. Sharing info on successes and menus and difficulties with any kind of diet program. The aftermath of the program is how successful we will be in keeping what we lost off for good. As I wrote to Laura K in my request to get into the  program- I want to make this my last diet-- I want the weight to stay off. Others that I have talked to on the  program have the same problems with keeeping it off. They as I have been on alll the diet and lost the weight only to put all or most of the weight back. The VitaBot program if you continue to plan with it can lead me in a life style change. But as the catch phrase says: If it is to be then it is up to ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home