Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blog 9

    This was a good week. Nearing the 30 lb loss area. This is a new area for  me last time was over almost 30 years ago. It also was a great 2 weeks for exercise. I was able to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Working towards 3 miles of walking in about and hour. So far I have made the 3 mile mark but not in 60 minutes. The goal is still there.
    Tomorrow is dinner at Aladdin's. Hope to see some of the other Lighten up people. Last week the dinner was on a special day. St. Patrick's Day was corned beef, lots of boiled cabbage and carrots. I know I went overboard for the day but the next day I got religion back. Hope all are looking forward to the weigh-in on Saturday. See you then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great goal, and I know you can reach it. Soon you'll be impressed at how far you can go in an hour.

March 24, 2014 at 8:57 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home