Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blog 14

    The Easter Family Feast was loaded with the things that got me into the shape I was at the start of the Lighten Up program. It would be easy to eat Easter Bread, cheesy potatoes,green bean casserole,and lots and  lots of home chocolate candies. I'll admit that I wasn't a saint, but when I jumped off the wagon it was only for a few items. And the truth be known they really didn't taste half as good as they looked. When I hit the bed that night it was the last of the goodies for a long while. The glass of water really tasted better than even the diet pop.
    I'm two days back on the wagon. I feel really good. The last two days walking were pleasant. I know that the weigh-in is in 4 days now. It will be easier to stay on the program because unfortunately the scale is an unmerciful master. I am hoping that all the rest of the people I have been seeing will make the cut. See you all on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home