Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Blog 25

    
Well it's coming down to the wire. We were just dinner at Aladdin's discussing the future after the last weigh in.  It seems like it was only yesterday we were weighing in for the first time. Now in 5 days of so the program comes to an end.  It has been a great ride. I have learned as much about a good life style as I could have asked.  No short cuts, no quickie diets, it is a good solid life style. Eating what your body needs not what satisfies your taste buds. I have talked to others about the program and they have seen my results and they want to do the same. I hope that in January 2015 that there will be another Lighten up starting up and if I need it to finish off my weight loss I will be there for it also.    
    In the mean time I will carry on. Good luck to all this coming Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home