Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Blog 16

    May 13    
    We just returned from a visit to my daughter in New York. I hoped for a good healthy visit. She has been following my progress and was ready to help me keep on track or better from the last week get back on the track. She had shrimp roll ups with fresh bean sprouts, cucumber and red pepper. We went to an Indian restaurant in town and had some good low calorie foods and for Mother's Day a great not low calorie prime rib with super low calorie Freekeh and salad. The wine didn't count! I even had a chance before dinner to get a mountain goat type walk up her streets. When we got back Monday night I couldn't wait to get back on the morning walk and continue the healthy start she gave us. Good luck to all.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home