Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Blog 15

May 9    
       
 Well I'm back in the saddle again. The week after weigh in was not a stellar diet week. I was able to maintain the loss until my 3 days helping my brother move. It was the first long trip away since Florida. I was unable to do my morning walks and although I was able to keep some of the meals on plan there were more bagels with cream cheese for breakfast , burgers with blue cheese and monster French fries for dinner, sweet rolls for another breakfast and a couple of road burgers in between. Needless to say I missed the good feeling that you get when your efforts are displayed on the scale. I will get back on the program next week. Hope all kept up their end of the program. I hope that all the rest read this and understand that you may have a bad day or week but we can't relapse to our old ways.     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home