Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blog 21

This week was a strange one. My wife flew to Canada to visit her brother.  I got to "batch" it for a few days. My Dad who is 94 came to visit and we tackled a remodeling job that had been on my to do list for a number of days, months, or was it years. I wasn't able to do the walks for the days we worked on the remodeling but the acing muscles and lots of sweat gave a different type of workout.  
The eating wasn't really a diet plan but it was low in total calories because we didn't eat as much. I didn't check the scale during the time and needless to say it was on my mind that I didn't feel as if I lost any weight. The scale proved my wrong. The loss put me back on track,or as Gene Autrey would say "back in the saddle again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home