Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blog 20

The first week after the weigh in was almost a bust. I loosened up on the carbs and portion size. Had a few over the top days with regular food. My exercise plan was still okay. By the time Saturday came it was a no loss week. It wasn't quite as dissapointing in that I could eat more regular food. I guess we'll call it a test out what is going to happen once the program is over. Will I gain it back or go on to lose more. At least I can stay even for a while after the program.
Although the weight loss was not great, the exercise was good. Look forward to a better week next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home