Blogs > Lighten Up with Raymond

Raymond Brill, of Perry, said he hopes to lose weight so he can get on the floor and play with his grandchildren, whom he babysits twice a week.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Blog 26

Tomorrow at this time it will be all over but the shouting.  It doesn't seem like 6 months but it is. So where do we go from now? Hopefully maintain or continue on.  I hope to continue on.  I have learned  a lot about myself on the program, a lot about the program and a lot about what others went through to get to the finish line. 
I want to stay on the program until the start of the new one in 2015. Hopefully I will be on the last leg of a big weight loss. I don't want to fall off the wagon. But if I do just lick my wounds and get back on. 
Thanks go out to a lot of people for my success. For the spiritual help that God gave me. For my wife who put up with my diet becoming her diet and was my most enthusiastic cheerleaders thank you.  For my family and friends who were always asking how I was doing- thanks.For all the people who supported the Lighten up Program:  The News Herald, Lean Living, Lake County YMCA, Second Sole, Lake County Health and especially for Aladdin's- thanks. Thanks to Cori and Cheryl who helped me focus me on the electronic recording parts. Cory's weekly blogs helped enlighten me on good nutrition and actually taught an old dog new tricks. To all the other Lighten up participants thanks for creating a competitive environment. 
To all who want to start the program next year. Gear up. You've got a ride you won't easily forget. I hope to be with you to encourage you as well as finish the job I started this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home